The Parking & Transit Services operates an on-call van during weekday afterhours and two intercampus service routes (#42/43 and #49) between City and East Campus on Saturday. No weekend service to the Nebraska Innovation Campus is provided at this time.
Weekday After Hours Van Service
An on-call van service is provided Monday to Friday during route after hours at 402-326-8807. These routes and the times when the on-call van service are provided are shown below.
The UNL Police Department offers a courtesy Husker Safe Walk program where a Community Service Officer is dispatched, upon availability, to accompany you while you await the arrival of your van. There maybe an up to 15 minutes response time. Please note that this service is provided as a courtesy service and is not meant for ongoing occurrences.
|22 & 23||6:00 pm - 11:30 pm*|
|24 & 25||9:00 pm - 11:30 pm*|
* - on-call van service is provided only during fall and spring semesters
Saturday Intercampus Bus Service
StarTran offers two bus routes on Saturday that provide reduced intercampus that operate between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 pm.
Routes 42/43 - Intercampus bus service uses the following stops:
- the 12th & Q Streets bus stop (City Campus)
- bus stops along Holdrege streets between 33rd and 40th (East Campus)
Routes 49 - Intercampus bus service using the following stops:
- R Street bus stops (City Campus) between 12th and 17th streets
- Vine Street bus stops (City Campus) between 16th and 23rd streets
- 33rd and Holdrege bus stops (East Campus)
For more information and map about these routes, visit the StarTran website.